You can not select more than 25 topics Topics must start with a letter or number, can include dashes ('-') and can be up to 35 characters long.
scgi-cgi is a SCGI application to run normal cgi applications. It doesn't
make CGI applications faster, but it allows you to run them on a different
host and with different user permissions (without the need for suexec).
scgi-cgi is released under the `MIT license <http://git.lighttpd.net/scgi-cgi.git/tree/COPYING>`_
Examples for spawning a scgi-cgi instance with daemontools or runit::
# run script
exec spawn-scgi -n -s /var/run/scgi-cgi.sock -u www-default -U www-data -- /usr/bin/scgi-cgi
* libevent (http://libevent.org/)
* cmake or autotools (for snapshots/releases the autotool generated files are included)
* snapshot/release with autotools::
* build from git: ``git clone git://git.lighttpd.net/scgi-cgi.git``
* with autotools::
* with cmake (should work with snapshots/releases too)::